Civil Engineering Senior Estimator | Manchester |
£60,000 - £70,000 + Attractive Package
I am currently seeking a Senior Estimator to work on a highways project with a Main Contractor in the North West.
The role is on a Permanent basis and you should have experience of working on project values of +£5million, specifically on highways/ road/ bridge projects. You should also have experience of working with Main Contractors.
You will report directly to the Estimating/ Bid Manager, therefore it is key you are an effective communicator.
Given the nature of this role, you must be commercially aware whilst having a good understanding of highways contracts.
- +5 years civil engineering estimating experience
- Relevant civil engineering site experience/ qualifications
- Ability to estimate from 1st principles
- Proficient with estimating software
- Full UK driving license
- UK citizenship
- Logging tenders
- Understand & maintain tender documents
- Produce bills of quantities
- Conduct/ Attend tender meetings
- Attend site visits when required
- Liaise with project stakeholders & prepare analytic & accurate estimates
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please contact Daniel on: 0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.