Technical Support Advisor
Our client is seeking a Technical Support Advisor to specialise in heating and ventilation products reporting to the Engineering Team Leader. You will be responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers, along with producing written technical data for manuals. A strong customer focus is important and the ability to problem solve and provide flexible effective solutions to customer enquiries.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with members of the Research & Development Department to ensure that internal and external customers' enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Providing technical assistance to both external and internal customers regarding methods of product operation, application and individual parts guidance.
- Undertaking answering telephone calls, responding to written and email correspondence.
- Advising customers on installation issues.
- Supporting customers on wiring issues and programming controllers.
- Producing new technical documents using InDesign software.
- Updating and rewriting existing technical documents.
- Collecting and presenting relevant, complex technical information in a simple and appropriate way.
- Producing / editing / creating photographs, wiring diagrams and Cad drawings.
- Working on digital media, such as updating online software.
- Providing feedback regarding improvements to Company products to Research & Development department.
- Participating in special improvement projects and design of new products.
- Participating in both Departmental and Company training schemes.
- Most importantly ensure that a high level of service is provided to internal and external customers.
- IT literate - MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills, flexible attitude and customer service focused.
- Professional personality and able to manage multiple projects.
- With comprehensive gas / electrical experience or qualification (City & Guilds or BTEC).
- AutoCad / InDesign experience preferred.
- Previous HVAC experience preferred.
Package Salary £28,000 - £33,000 dependent on experience Hours of work 37.5 Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Fridays 8.30am - 4pm.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please attach a copy of your CV and if successful we will be in touch within 48 hours.