Are you a professional Project Manager with experience with the project delivery of warehouse start-ups, transformation and multi-site distribution logistics? You must have at least 3 years' leadership experience within Warehousing, Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain environment.
The Project Manager will be required to work with the DC management team and other business functions in the definition and delivery of the DC improvement and ramp up plan. This includes; project governance, problem definition and prioritisation, task scheduling, reporting and managing several work-streams across the business.
- To provide the management link between the organisation and the project/s, co-ordinating the portfolio of sub project/s on a day-to-day basis and focussing on the changes that may affect them.
- Maintain and monitor project plan.
- Maintain project level change control.
- Maintain / manage the project level risks and issues.
- Manage overall financial management and reporting of the project.
- Provide general direction and support to key stakeholders in relation to the project/s.
- Manage project interdependencies.
- Maintain project/s brief.
- At least 3 years' leadership within Warehousing, Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- A proven track record in project delivery of warehouse start-ups, transformation and multi-site distribution logistics
- Engineering Degree and/or Project management qualification desirable
- Exposure to a supply chain change environment, leading change and operational excellence.
- Be able to commute at all levels with strong organisational skills