Sales Director Ropes
JOB TITLE: Sales Director – Ropes
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Leeds, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Crewe, Blackburn, Chester, Wigan, Bolton, Wrexham
SALARY: £50,000 to £60,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the ropes industry, the company supply a wide range of rope products and ropes including twines, technical tapes to a variation of different sectors including construction, Scaffolding, Contractors, Councils, Agricultural, Fishing and Telecoms across the whole of the UK.
The Company are now looking to recruit a Sales Director to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in man management, will have a proven track record in sales, will have a strong background in the ropes or a construction related industry, will be hardworking, driving, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the construction Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com