Regional Sales Manager
A national e-commerce brand are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their Manchester office to cover Maternity in March. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for all revenue generated by the North West team, and for the North West team members themselves. You will creatively develop and implement strategies to increase revenue delivery and exceed targets.
You will drive monthly KPI's and maintain a real-time inputs dashboard ensuring revenue targets are in line with budgeted revenues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known British company for up to 12 months in the centre of Manchester.
The Regional Sales Managers key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the on-going training process within the team, providing training, monitoring performance and delivering feedback and support where required
- Setting KPI's and objectives for your team members and report on those metrics at an aggregate level to senior Directors
- Run and develop local incentives to drive activities, and further the sense of engagement and morale within your team
- Responsible for the overall revenue delivery of your team
- Working with senior executives to develop strategic and commercial initiatives that move the business forward
The Regional Sales Manager should have the following skills and expertise:
- Demonstrable experience gained within senior level management environment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Leadership ability, with the desire to coach and develop a team
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment successfully
If you are interested in exploring this role further then please contact Harriet Oakes on 0161 214 7434 or