Currently recruiting for a Lead Signalling Design Engineer to strengthen the team in the South West.
Huxley are looking for an Electrical engineer with experience in signalling design in the rail industry. You responsibilities will include:
- Prepare signalling project spec
- Monitoring the work to ensure standards are met
- Project management
- Installation and commissioning
Previous experience of project management is essential as you will be heading up a team; on top of this it is extremely important that you are aware of health and safety implications in dealing with the rail industry.
You will be responsible for pitching and tendering for signalling projects so excellent written and verbal communication skills are also vital.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Electrical Design (AutoCAD electrical preferred)
- Experience in SSI and Westlock
- Preferable ETCS
- IRSE license is essential
- Excellent time and task management skills
If you think you meet the requirements and can start immediately on a 3 month fixed term contract then get in touch right away as the role will be subject to competition and looking to interview as soon as possible.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com