We are looking for a talented, motivated cook/chef who has experience in the hospitality sector to work in a Care Home environment in the B30 postcode.
A successful applicant requires the following:
- To have previous experience cooking within a care home environment.
- You will be required to assist with food preparations for individuals with tailored and specific dietary requirements.
- Assist the current team ensuring that the kitchen area and eating areas maintain a high level of cleanliness at all times.
- Ideally, you will have a Food Safety Certificate or other culinary related certifications.
- Be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to undertake the requirements of the role.
- Live within a commutable distance from the location of the role.
- Be able to commit to the required hours of this role and potential overtime in order to complete the duties of the roles.
You will have the following skills:
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Flexible approach to work.
- The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
- A strong interest in food.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Good spoken communication skills.
- The ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible in the work that they do, however the general shift patterns will fall between 06:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP so apply below now!!