Sales Manager (New Business Manager)
Salary: Basic Salary: £25k to £35 per annum + Commission Potential
Location: Birmingham (Nr. New Street Station & Snow Hill)
About The Company:
Our client are a leading Digital Marketing Agency they are rapidly expanding their Sales team with two new exciting opportunities for experienced Sales Managers to join one of the country’s fastest growing Agencies, with an excellent basic wage of £25k to £35k per annum depending on experience and uncapped commission potential for individuals determined to succeed in meeting challenging yet achievable growth targets.
The successful candidates will be joining their specialist team working within some of the most attractive workspace in Birmingham, only a short walk from New Street Station and Snow Hill Station.
About The Role:
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Sales Director and be tasked with establishing dynamic multi-tiered strategies, including but not limited to Exhibitions, Networking, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Competitor Analysis and Direct Telesales to independently develop a consistent pipeline of leads.
As Sales Managers, the successful candidates must thrive in a fast paced environment and demonstrate the ability to work independently against a defined and robust set of targets.
Don’t know much about Digital Marketing? Don’t worry, we’re not a Premier Google Partner for nothing, we’ll have you talking the talk in no time, as long as you’re a great Sales person.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development of Dynamic Lead Generation (DLG) Strategies to meet and exceed company growth targets.
- Assist with planning and implementation of DLG Strategies.
- Deliver consistent Lead Generation against plan.
- Assist with Reviews & Service Agreements
- Report on Lead Generation and Conversion Performance.
- Report on Market Trends and Market Opportunities
- Additional duties would include developing sales material, working with our legal team to negotiate contracts, attending service meetings and supporting internal projects.
- When required assist with associated & broader Company administrative duties.
If you are an experienced Sales Manager, looking for the next challenge in your career, then Global Search Marketing is without doubt an exciting opportunity offering the ability to rapidly develop and potentially establish yourself as a Head of Department within 12-18months, subject to performance.
The role will involve significant independent working, with the onus on the Sales Manager independently Strategising, Planning and Delivering to achieve targets, including a combination of Direct Telephone Sales, Targeted Relationship Building/Sales, Networking/Events and Digital Campaigns.
Sales Manager (New Business Manager) Requirements:
- 3+ years Sales Experience
- A hunger to achieve challenging targets
- A tenacity in hunting leads/sources
- A desire to lead.
- Excellent Basic Pay £25k - £25K pa
- Uncapped Commission Est. £5k-£25k pa
- Work with a top Premier Google Partner & Microsoft Partner
- Work within a Marketing & Sales Environment & Service Provider
- Enjoy a prestigious Central Birmingham Office
- Work across multiple industries
If you think you are right for this Sales Manager position, Please Apply Now.