Implementation Team Manager - Financial Software Vendor
Implementation Manager - Financial Software Vendor
A niche Financial Software Vendor, specialising in reporting and online portals require a hands-on Implementation Manager to complete a 3 fold position, which includes hands on implementation, managing a small team and managing client relationships.
You would be responsible for managing multiple projects and the relationships with these clients which are both Asset Managers and Insurers in theLondonarea. These implementations will be focussed around Client Reporting and Secure Portal Software. There is also an expectation to provide pro-active input into the continual improvement of processes and solutions.
Location: SouthWest London
Salary 55 - 70k depending on experience and suitability
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Ability to deliver successful implementation projects within tight timescales
- Ability to host and drive client workshops
- Team management experience and ability to work and lead a team under pressure.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Ambitious and has the desire to be part of building a growing business
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience of delivering secure web based solutions or client reporting tools
- Technical (development) background with the ability to communicate directly with
- Technical implementation team members and understand technical issues.
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Project
- Asset Management industry experience including market data
If you have the above skills and a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com