Top 10 Business Services and Advisory Accountant
A Top 10 accountancy practice based in the heart of Manchester city centre is currently looking for a qualified accountant to join their newly formed team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who may be either looking to join a bigger, more reputable firm or potentially for someone who is looking to move away from Audit completely. You will be reporting directly into an experienced Partner and working closely with the Accounts and Financial Reporting team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Managing your own portfolio of client work
- Providing direct support to the Partner on improving procedures and coaching junior members of staff
- Seeking new business opportunities and proactively developing the business
- Advising clients on new business opportunities
- Preparing financial reports and cash flows for year end statutory accounts
- Developing network of professional contacts & attending business seminars
- Leading a team and coaching junior members of staff
The successful candidate will be newly qualified up to 3 years post qualified. You must have exceptional communication skills and feel comfortable managing your client relationships.
Please apply for more details and get in touch for a confidential discussion about the opportunity.