Senior Structural Engineer
My client are a leading global Design & Consultancy firm operating across multiple sectors.Their UK Team continues to add to their impressive list of project awards and recent successes have seen them secure some of the UK's most high profile, complex and stimulating projects to complement their existing portfolio of works. The new schemes are diverse and technically complicated and cover the retail, education, commercial, residential and transportation sectors.
Due to continued success, they are looking to expand the team in Bristol with the addition of a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer.
The ideal candidate -
- Strong experience in the structural design of buildings
- Considerable experience in the Property / Buildings industry, including supervising aspects of a project of significant scale
- Experience of working on projects in a professional services environment
- The ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner with good understanding of commercial aspects of a project
- A passion for engineering excellence, and a desire to embrace new and innovative thinking
- Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrable presentation skills
- Client facing skills and experience
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and abroad when required
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive basic salary and a market leading benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on 01392493347
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.