Senior Transport Planner
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Main Function: Development Planning
Sector: Predominantly Private Sector
Salary Range: £30,000 - £40,000
The Manchester-based team of a nationwide transport planning & highways consultancy have an opportunity available for a Senior grade Transport Planner to join their team. You lead and provide technical input into private sector developments across the North West, covering a varied client range.
Current workflow includes education, retail, renewables, residential, retail and employment based clientele and so will afford the successful candidate a varied and challenging array of responsibilities.
- 4+ years private sector transport planning experience;
- Strong report writer, including transport assessments & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Junctions' 8;
- Project management experience;
- Comfortable supporting & mentoring junior staff;
- Experience with Vissim models would be beneficial.
If successful, you will fit into a well-established team with a strong reputation in the market across the UK. You will be afforded opportunities for progression within the organisation, along with the support required to continue your professional development.
On top of this, you will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000 and further benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 01792 365 003 for a confidential discussion.