Marketing and Business Development Assistant
We are searching for driven and effective marketing professionals with at least 12 months proven experience to take on the challenge and join a successful marketing team within a professional services organisation.
Key duties include:
- Identifying business development opportunities.
- Conducting quality questionnaires and surveys to improve businesses processes.
- A keen eye for social media across various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube with the view to market and promote services, as well as conduct market research and analysis.
- Attending networking events to promote business and generate development opportunities.
- Work with the marketing team to implement and co-ordinate new and existing marketing activities and campaigns across the business.
- Coordinate and manage a wide selection of different activities including thought leadership, advertising online and offline, email marketing, social, PR and events.
- Support new client pitches developing a range of sales support and marketing collateral, from the initial brief through to the creative development and print.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months proven experience and be degree educated within a marketing field. A keen eye for detail alongside excellent communication skills are a must. The successful candidate will also have experience of developing and supporting the delivery of successful business strategy as well and experience of delivering successful tenders and proposals.If you feel like this could be THE opportunity for you, then Bell Cornwall Recruitment would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)