C# Software Developer - Southampton - 9 Months - £Market Rates
I'm in urgent need for a C# and ASP.NET developer, for a 9 month contact based in Southampton. The developer will report into the Development Manager.
* Design, development and testing of enterprise software solutions.
* Deploy and support solutions through testing environments and work with test/QA teams to ensure quality.
* Provide estimates on new feature development, bugs and change requests.
* Work with the project manager, technical architect and technical lead to prepare designs and functional specifications.
* To deliver high quality functional software within agreed timescales
* Perform code and document reviews
* Attend customer meetings to gather requirements and answer project related queries
* Investigate reported software/system faults and rectify and report back promptly
* Answer technical and project queries from the customer and project partners
* Assist Management in project planning and estimates for change requests
* OOD (Object orientated design)
* Three to five years experience of C# and ASP.NET with a keen interest in programming best practices.
* Full SDLC experience required to design, code, debug, test, document, and maintain customer facing web applications and sites.
* Familiarity with functional and non-functional software requirements
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
* Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
* Strong knowledge of building and maintaining data-driven web applications.
Please submit your CV immediately for consideration
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com