Relief Home Manager
Regional Relief Home Manager
Covering North of England & Wales
Up to £55,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About the role
- You must have Care Home Manager experience, or a management background within a care setting.
- Someone who possesses a willingness to challenge, and an ability to thrive in demanding situations.
- An ability to quickly understand and evaluate unfamiliar, sometimes complex situations.
- You will be experienced in overcoming challenges within a care home environment and have the vision to see the bigger picture, consistently focusing on the long-term health and happiness of our residents.
- You will be able to adapt your management style to meet the needs of the different care home environments and be flexible in your approach, able to persuade and influence at all levels.
- Whilst being qualified as a level 1 Registered Nurse will be beneficial, it is not essential.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
• Car − with free parking at all homes.
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme
• Individual private medical insurance
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
About the region
The role will be covering homes in the North of England & Wales portfolio which includes Nursing & Residential homes across the areas: Humberside, Yorkshire (North, West & South), Lancashire, Cheshire and Wales
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.