In-House Recruitment Advisor
Brilliant opportunity to take the next step in your career. This role will be supporting the Resourcing Business Partner on the implementation of all strategic recruitment activity across the whole organisation.
You will support the delivery of a pro-active recruitment service to a dedicated client group and act as subject matter expert on all recruitment matters.
This is a wide ranging role with a good mix of operational and strategic recruitment. You will liaise with the client group on all recruitment matters including:
- Planning and implementing recruitment campaigns.
- Developing new channels of sourcing high quality talent
- Consulting and providing advice to Line managers on recruitment processes.
- Utilise support from the UK Recruitment Operations team.
- Advising on complex recruitment matters such as selection, pay, redundancy and negotiation.
- Provide key cost reporting to the Resourcing Business partner.
- Experience in another in-house recruitment role within an HR Team
- Previous experience within an agency role
- Understanding of UK Employment law relating to recruitment
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management.
This role is based in Central Birmingham with a salary of £32,000
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit your details via the link below.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com