WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge
- Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures
- To assist in ensuring that stock displays are well presented with the appropriate quantity of stock, replenishing from the stockroom as necessary
- Acquire a high level of product knowledge and continue to develop that knowledge.
- Recognise, and act upon, opportunities to increase the value of sales by offering appropriate additional items.
Additional duties for Supervisors:
- Ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities
- Assist Store Manager in the effective running of the branch
- Accountability for the branch in the absence of the Store and Deputy Manager, accepting responsibility for the overall security of the branch
- Efficiently implement all Ryman systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Assist with the introduction of new promotions to colleagues and customers
- Assist with the induction of new Sales Assistants to the branch
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Ability to approach and sell to customers in a confident and polite manner.
- Ability to deal with customer difficulties and complaints.
- A consistent compliance with the company Health and Safety policy.
- Team Player
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand
- The ability to become an ambassador for the brand
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.