RiO Configuration And Test Analyst - 3 Months
My NHS client in Buckinghamshire is urgently looking for a RiO Configuration and Test Analyst who has experience with a proven background in dealing with RiO Configuration examples within an NHS environment.
A strong NHS background is essential, as is a strong knowledge of the clinical system RiO. The candidate must be an active team player and must be able to work on own initiative. Must have R1/R2 RiO Project Deployment experience and must have a clear understanding of service operations, business change and must be able to document work and produce process flows showing the RiO configuration for services using RiO.
* Ability to analyse highly complex configuration and test plans and results, drawing conclusions and reporting on them.
* Ability to use analytical skills in interpreting clinical systems outputs.
* Analytical but pragmatic approach.
* Coaching and mentoring skills.
* Must have experience in running workshops
* Must be able to create editable letters in RiO using XML/HTML.
Requirement for this Post:
* Relevant degree or equivalent extensive specialist experience
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* PRINCE2 Methodology understanding
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com