Contracts Manager - Construction
£65k - £75k
A well established Regional Contractor who operate within the Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors, undertaking projects from £1million - £15million.
They are very well established within the industry and benefit from a high level of repeat business as a result of quality project delivery.
Already with a full order book for 2017, they are seeking to add an experienced Contracts Manager to their dynamic team.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will be given responsibility of around 3 projects (dependant on size), and will have overall control of delivery.
Projects can be; Industrial sheds, Car Showrooms, Commercial buildings.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
- Programming of works
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Overseeing the Project Management team
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
The Contracts Manager Package
On Offer is an excellent salary of between £65k - £75k (negotiable) with various fringe benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size.