£50k - £65k
The Company is a leading Tier 1 National Contractor who undertake projects within the Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Healthcare sectors, with projects up to £90million.
Having established themselves as one of the most reliable contractors in the UK, they have completed a number of flagship projects for blue chip clients.
As they continue to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team to work on a £40million new build accommodation scheme based in the West Midlands.
The Project Manager Role
As Project Manager, you will be part of a team delivering a £40million high rise accommodation building, reporting to a Project Director.
The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Project Manager incorporates these values.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish.
- Having overall responsibility for operations on site.
- Being involved in producing and managing build program.
- Controlling all commercial aspects of the project from inception through to completion, with the support of Quantity Surveyors.
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Overseeing Site Management team.
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previous experience of managing large projects.
As a Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Project Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size. The company also take pride in 'looking after their own'.