Foreman (Steel Processing Company)
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a foreman on behalf of our client based in Brownhills.
We require someone who has a Counterbalance licence and ideally an overhead crane licence.
This is a permanent position from day one.
Job Roles (You must have the majority of the below skills)
- Must be comfortable overseeing a small team of between 5-10 operatives
- Must be comfortable delegating work
- You must also be prepared to be hands on when required
- Overhead crane licence (Ideally)
- Fork truck licence
- Loading of cleaning cradles.
- Cut to length of sheet line
Hours of work
07.00am to 16.30pm Mon – Thursday and 06.00 to 12.00 on Friday
To apply for this position, please send your CV via the link below or call Jake Perkins at Proactive Personnel in Walsall on 01922 443333.