Contracts Manager - Retail/Leisure Fit Out
£45k - £55k plus package
Our client is an established West Midlands based Contractor who specialise in all aspects of fit out and refurbishment in various sectors. Their key clients include blue chip companies such as Starbucks, House of Fraser, Boots and Marks & Spencer
Due to the level of quality achieved, numerous clients are asking this Contractor to take on more and more work. It is for this reason that the company are looking to add to their team to support growth.
This is a great opportunity to enter a business during a period of growth which will naturally support career progression.
Contracts Manager Duties:
As a Contracts Manager, you will have overall responsibility for Fit Out projects valued £50k - £300k, from inception to completion.
The company have their own pool of direct labour, it is therefore important that the Contracts Manager has the ability to lead and motivate teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
- Programming Contracts
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion (Estimating & Surveying)
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Leading and motivating in house labour teams
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is a competitive salary of between £45k - £55k which will be negotiated dependent on experience.