Project Manager - Shopfitting
Project Manager - Fit Out
The Company is a leading Main Contractor who specialise in Retail Fit Out. They have been going for 50 years and have consistently grown, offering a full design & build service with their own in house design and manufacture teams.
Achieving a high standard of finishes, they have built a solid reputation and enjoy a high level of repeat business, winning a number of commendations along the way.
They are very well respected and have excellent opportunities for people who are looking for solid career development.
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager Role
Projects can range anywhere from £100k - £7million, generally being around the £500k mark.
As Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility of delivery of the project from inception to completion. The number of projects that you oversee at any given time will be determined by the size of works.
The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Project Manager incorporates these values.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
- Writing the programme of works
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
Candidates will ideally have previously managed projects within Retail (Shop) Fit Out.
As a Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Project Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size. They also make each of their employee's shareholders within the company.