Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Digital Marketing
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Digital Marketing
- £18,000 to £22,000 starting salary (rises to £25,000 on promotion to Recruitment Consultant)
- Excellent commission - Year One OTE £40,000, Year Two £80,000+
- Location: Manchester City Centre
- Excellent Training and Great Career Opportunity within a growing Digital Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation.
With an impressive client base of national retailers and media agencies the company is a market-leading Recruitment business which specialises in placing candidates into E Commerce, E Learning and Digital Marketing (programming, design, consultancy) roles across the UK.
An exciting opportunity exists now for ambitious individuals to join as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You don't need previous recruitment experience just great communication skills, an interest in technology and the determination to succeed.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will receive:
- Starting salary in the £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent individual uncapped commission and a range of benefits and incentives. Genuine year one OTE for trainees is £40,000 and £80,000+ in year two. Once established the top Recruitment Consultants are earning in excess of £100,000
- 25 days holiday and an incentive programme with recent prizes including company trips to Miami and Marbella.
- Opportunity to receive shares in the business based on performance via Employee Benefit Trust.
- The company is a market leader across several in the Digital communications markets across the UK. Still relatively young, now is an excellent time to join. The company is enjoying unprecedented demand for their services and you will have jobs to work on from day. These are 'hot desks'
- You will be mentoring by a successful 'hands on' Recruitment Leader. You will spend the first few months focusing on resourcing candidates with digital marketing skills and once you have developed your market knowledge you will develop into a '360 degree' recruitment consultant responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
- The environment is friend and mature. You will not be micro-managed around your activities / KPIs. The ethos is all about making money and enjoying do so.
- Ambitious growth plans for the next 3 years involve the creation of several new managerial positions - you can achieve genuine rapid career progression from Trainee to Director.
To apply for this role:
- You will have succeeded in another sales role and be looking to make a lucrative career as a recruitment consultant.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's recent hires include mobile phone sales, door-to-door, fundraising, advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, events sales, travel representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
- You will ideally be a graduate. However, non-graduates who can demonstrate great communications skills at interview should also apply.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.