Design Engineer - Bristol - Contract
Hot new contract! Huxley Associates are currently looking for a Design Engineer on an initial 6 month contract in theBristol
This role has arisen due to the client securing a contract with a Marine based Engineering company.
The right person will be working on a marine tidal project. The work will involve mechanical and structural design of large subsea energy generation equipment.
* Skilled in using Autodesk Inventor
* Knowledge/experience of basic hand calculations
* Experience of FEA software.
* Marine background
* Knowledge of pipework and steel structures.
- Experience of mechanism and tooling for handling heavy equipment.
Send in your updated CV for immediate consideration for this role if you are interested.
Interviews will be taking place first week in January.
Duration: 6 months (possibility of extensions)
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com