Are you passionate about delivering exceptional clinical care to older people? So are we at Amore Care.
Our Nurses play a critical role in leading our care teams to deliver outstanding individualised, person-centred care that makes a real difference to the lives of our residents. If that sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, then why not join our friendly team. If you share our commitment to supporting older people, this role will make more of your experience than you ever imagined.
Lickey Hills is a newly refurbished care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. Situated in Lickey, in Birmingham the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Care and support is provided in a manner that offers privacy, respect and dignity. Individuals are able to exercise maximum choice on matters relating to their daily lives. Qualified nurses are on duty 24 hours a day and are able to cascade knowledge and experience to the team members.
Confident enough to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will ideally have significant previous nursing experience in older peoples care homes and demonstrate true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- ‘GEM’ (Going the Extra Mile) Awards – Amore Care’s employee recognition scheme for outstanding customer service, where you get the opportunity to win £1,000 of vouchers each month and go forward into the end of year draw for the chance to win £5,000 in vouchers.
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please contact Maria Willis on
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.
At Amore Care we offer residential, nursing and dementia care to older people with varying levels of need. All of our residents have their own personal care plan, recognising their individual needs and wishes.
We aim to enhance quality of life by enabling people in our care to make informed choices about their daily life. We actively engage with residents and relatives, encouraging regular feedback and ensuring the people in our care are as independent as possible.
We are passionate about providing the highest standards of care and are committed to providing each employee with a fulfilling working environment and encouraging you in your personal and professional development. Recently voted as the ‘UK’s Most Outstanding Residential Care Service’, Amore Care offers you the opportunity to be part of an award-winning and inspiring culture that believes in consistently delivering outstanding standards of care.Disclosure
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the relevant body