Mechanical Engineer - Plymouth
Mechanical Engineer - Contract - Plymouth - 6 Months
Interviews taking place now! Huxley associates are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer on 6 month contract in Plymouth.
Graduates with 3 + years industry experience will be considered.
This role has arisen due to a new product launch and an increase in projects that the company have taken on. The ideal candidate needs to have a sub sea/marine or heavy industry background.
- Pressure vessel background
- Hand calculations experience
- Experience of FEA
- Steel structure and steel pipe systems design experience.
- Knowledge of pressure valves
- Background in mining, heavy industry and handling engineering
This is an urgent role for Huxley Associates and the client can only consider immediately available candidates.
Send in your CV for immediate consideration for this role if you are interested.
Rate: £25 - £35 p/hr
Duration: 6 Months (possibility of extensions)
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com