System Administrator Linux And Unix
Due to recent expansion and growth this Dublinbased company is recruiting a system administrator for their Unix/Lamp systems. You will work in an environment that has a good balance between professional and fun..
- 2 years experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Unix and Linux systems.
- Knowledge of database server, DNS, web, and e-mail administration.
- TCP/IP, server security and PCI standards knowledge.
- a very good working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol structure and setup of networking infrastructure is an advantage
- Knowledge of Red Hat Linux, to include standard services, protocols, applications, software updates and data recovery.
- You must be highly motivated to succeed.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, and pride in what you do.
- You must be passionate about what you do, and have a strong interest in technologies.
If you are interested in working with some of the brightest IT professionals in the industry and have the required skills then this is the role for you. In this challenging role you will get the opportunity to grow, and develop your skills. For immediate consideration contact Kay Oladele;
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com