£55k - £65k
Our client is a well established Main Contractor based in the West Midlands who operate within the Commercial and leisure sectors. Building Hotels, Offices, Race Courses and high end apartments, with general values up to £6million.
Being privately owned, they have developed a great team over a number of years, ensuring they provide clear career progression and a good work life balance.
As they continue to grow, they are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
The company are renowned for delivering their projects to the highest quality finish, and aim to employ people who enjoy and incorporate these values.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager, you will be overseeing multiple construction projects in the sectors mentioned above. The Contracts manager will need to have the capability to think outside of their role, as the company encourage staff to innovate and challenge current procedures.
- Overseeing multiple projects
- Ability to effectively programme works
- Working alongside QS's to ensure profitable delivery of the project.
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Managing client relationships
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Able to deal with design issues as they arise
- Liaise with Sub-Contractors and ensure works are carried out with minimum deficiencies
- Ensure all works are carried out to budget and completed on time
The role is around 70% office based and 30% site based.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £65k dependant on experience along with an excellent package which you would expect from a contractor of this size.