Customer Support Adviser
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills? Are you interested in working for a new bank, driving great service? Do you have great teamwork and telephony skills? If so, continue reading and apply today!
We are currently looking to appoint a Business Support Adviser to join our contact centre based in Manchester. This is a full time position with an expected duration of 6 months with an excellent reward package, benefits and an opportunity for career progression.
Our telephone based Business Directs team provide an easily accessible and outstanding customer service for new and existing Business Directs customers. As a Senior Business Support Adviser, you will be responsible for delivering excellent service in every customer interaction, explaining professionally and simply, how we can help.
By listening carefully to Business customers, and asking the right questions, you will provide the best possible combination of service and products to meet their needs. Where relevant you will also introduce customers to colleagues both within and outside of the team who can help them with their lending requirements needs and other, more specialist services.
As part of the Business Directs team, the great customer experience you deliver will play a significant part in building our reputation for service excellence and support the future retention and growth of our Business Direct customer base.
- Support the retention and growth of the customer base by fulfilling customer needs through product and services offerings
- Deliver excellence customer experience by putting customers and their interests at the heart of all you do, demonstrated by positive customer feedback and minimal customer complaints
- Form meaningful customer relationships through conversations where you identify, understand and meet their needs, providing access to specialist advice where required
- Understand what 'Treating Customers' Fairly means to you and your customers and deliver fair outcomes for customers in every transaction with them
- Where complaints are received and/or errors found, ensure that these are promptly resolved and reconciled adhering to the correct complaints management process
- Participate in team based continuous improvement activity with the customer at the heart of all thinking
- Demonstrates confidence and a positive attitude to the work undertaken
- Take ownership for your 1:1s, performance conversations and Personal Development Plan, ensuring that you allocate time to build your capability and review progress regularly with your Line Manager
- Keep up to date with key communications and changes to products and services by participating in training and briefing activities
- Display positive behaviours when dealing with change and ambiguity and overcome the challenges presented
- Where requested act as a buddy to new starters
- Pro-actively support your colleagues, building excellent relationships
- Personal motivation to deliver outstanding customer service by anticipating customer needs and exceeding their expectations
- Great interpersonal and telephony skills with the ability to explain things simply for customers
- Experience of working in a face to face or telephony environment and the ability to vary approach across both
- Strong written skills (to support credit applications, email etc.)
- Team working - display a 'One team' approach within own team and across wider business areas
- Ability to forge strong and lasting relationships with internal colleagues/department
- Understanding of the importance of the Helpful Banking behaviours
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 8AM and 8PM Monday to Friday and 9AM - 2PM Saturday on a rotational basis
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.