Pension Fund Accountant
We are working on behalf of a leading pension organisation who are seeking a qualified Pension Fund Accountant to join them on an initial fixed term contract.
This is a busy and challenging role that will involve:
- Leading on pension fund accounting, performance measurement and reporting matters (weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual)
- Supporting the middle office/ investment operations for in-house managed assets and new investment structures
- Managing relevant external reporting
- Managing year end fund financial reporting and liaising with both internal and external auditors
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Analysis interpretation and support, by proactively providing comprehensive advice, insight and support to CIO, CFO and CRO. This will include holding regular liaison meetings
- Reporting and providing all Investment valuation and performance reporting and associated insight.
- Financial accounting/ closure accountabilities to ensure that investments are accounted for properly and that audit queries are dealt with promptly and in line with best practice
It is essential that you are a qualified Accountant with proven and in-depth Pension Fund Accounting Experience, coupled with highly developed analytical and reporting and skills, as well as effective communication skills including the ability to influence and build good working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
Further details and a full job description is available on application.