Social Media Manager £35-45k - London
Are you a Social Media Manager looking for your next challenge within the financial industry?
Are you interested in financial trading or do you work within this industry already?
This is an exciting opportunity join the UK’s number one Investment Training Company. Our Client is an international growing seminar company. They teach private investors how to trade on the Foreign Exchange markets with Trading Floors in London, Sydney, Manila, and Johannesburg. Due to phenomenal growth they are looking for a Social and Microsite Manager to join the team. The purpose of the role is to support the Marketing Director in ensuring that all activity runs smoothly and profitably with planned and scalable growth based on targets.
What you are great at
- Editorial and management of others (3 years)
- Management and implementing social/content management systems
- Communication - ability to build strong relationships with internal teams
- Web analytics
- Great at working under pressure and multi tasking
- Customer focussed
- Passionate about social and financial media (blogs/forums)
- Strong organisational skills
If this sounds interesting please apply online TODAY!
If you have not heard back within 2 weeks of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful.