We are currently working alongside a leading City based law firm that are looking to recruit an accounts assistant to support their busy accounts team.
The chosen candidate will be tasked with carrying out the below duties:
- Daily Banking and Cheque writing
- Helping with Bank Reconciliations and allocation of funds
- Purchase Ledger
- Posting of billings, Processing write offs, transfers and credit notes
- Running aged debt and regular WIP management
- General ad-hoc duties: queries, filing, expense bills,
- Liaising with partners, billing fee earners and secretaries regarding general enquiries
The successful candidate will have at least two years previous experience working within an accounts based role at a law firm. You will be a contentious and driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive law firm in a role that has opened up due to future expansion plans.
The salary on offer is around £25K per annum but negotiable depending on experience.