Architectural Assistant / Technician
We are a design and build company based in the heart of Canary Wharf, London. The majority of our projects are domestic extension and renovation work within the London area for developers and private clients.
We are seeking an architectural assistant or technician to join our hard-working and friendly team.
- Production of CAD plans, elevations and sections;
- 3D modeling for prospective clients (SketchUp);
- Assisting with measured surveys;
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of planning applications;
- Ad hoc architectural duties;
- Liaising with clients, engineers and planning officers.
- Architectural degree (Part I, II or Architectural Technology);
- Experience and strong skills using AutoCAD 2D required;
- Experience using AutoCAD 3D, Revit and/or Sketchup is preferred;
- Understanding of UK building regulations and planning process is preferred;
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills;
- Must speak and write in English to a native level;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Live within a 30-minute commute from Canary Wharf.