Account Manager - Pharmaceutical - North London
My client is looking for an Account Manager to cover the North London area for an innovative & forward thinking pharmaceutical company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is very target & results driven, a competitive account manager with a proven track record in delivering to the primary and secondary care sector.
Providing a consultative approach you will grow your client base and win new opportunities, providing continual support to your clients whilst representing a leading body in the pharmaceutical world.
- You will be responsible for hitting sales targets in your geographical area, utilising a variety of different selling strategies with the ability to adapt accordingly
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer environment, with routine feedback of any market intelligence to the relevant business unit
- Find, maintain and deliver high quality & detailed account plans that demonstrate superb tactical knowledge and agility to governmental changes, making full use of available data
- Maximise opportunities by influencing key stakeholders around the NHS, and selling to appropriate HCP’s with ambition, confidence and urgency
- You will work throughout the organisation collaboratively with internal teams to maximise business opportunities
- You will present the company in a credible, professional and trustworthy manger at all times, ensuring high level of competitor, disease area and product knowledge
- Accountable for monitoring of promotional budget, constantly ensuring a profitable ROI
The ideal candidate will have the following
- High levels of evaluation and analytical skills
- Proven account management and sales ability
- Detailed knowledge of NHS structure & the constant changing environment of this sector
- Experience of building effective relationships with key influencers across the NHS
- Have the ability to understand and disseminate relevant scientific & medical information appropriate to a variety of HCPs
- Proven influencing & negotiation skills
- Top class verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective presentational, organisational & administrative skills
- Exceptional team worker
- Self motivated & an ability to embrace change
- ABPI desired but not essential
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.