Credit Controller - Independent Creative Agency
We are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join an independent creative agency based in the heart of central London. This role although busy will come with great job satisfaction and is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with the desire to succeed.
- Cash collection via a variety of means including telephone, email and client meetings;
- Full maintenance and reconciliation of the sales ledger;
- Credit checking and setting up of new accounts;
- Sending out monthly statements;
- Reviewing invoices for correct VAT treatment;
- Managing the bad debtors list, highlighting any potential problematic accounts and actioning appropriately;
- Attending internal meetings to discuss accounts with the appropriate business heads;
- Preparing reports on accounts/debtors for the business/manager as required;
- Resolution of customer account queries;
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have excellent communication skills and will need to develop relationships with clients and colleagues. You will need excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
- Ideally you will have at least 12 months previous experience of credit control, ideally gained within a media or creative industry;
- Previous exposure to Maconomy is desirable;
- Familiar with EU and worldwide VAT regulations;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong at building effective working relationships;
- Target and deadline orientated;
- Professional but down to earth outlook and attitude;
- Excellent telephone manner.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.