Graduate Building Services Engineer
Clarke Services Group is a pro-active and professional services engineering design consultancy providing our clients with a complete service from initial planning application through to overall completion of the project.
CSG offer a full and comprehensive range of building services design, noise control and utility infrastructure services.
We are currently recruiting for the role of a Graduate Building Services Engineer to work from our Manchester Office.
Key requisites for the position:
1) Master’s degree in Building Services Engineering with a minimum result of upper second. The degree must accredited by CIBSE to enable registration under the Engineering Council to satisfy the academic requirements for Chartered Engineer status.
2) Computer literate in two dimensional computer aiding design draughting software with a clear aspiration to train for three dimensional building services draughting.
3) Ability to use Microsoft excel for the development of calculation worksheet relating to the built environment.
4) The aspiration to be trained as a mechanical, electrical and public health engineer and not just specialise in one discipline.
5) Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role.
Main Duties an expectations:
1) Undertake electrical, heating and cooling load calculations for commercial and residential projects.
2) Assist with the detailed design of mechanical, electrical and public health building services for commercial and residential projects.
3) Attend the following meetings with the support of the project director:
- Design team - including the client, architect, structural engineer, acoustician, landscape architect and project manager.
- Site progress meeting with construction managers.
- Internal design workshops.
4) Produce single line schematic and plan location drawings using computer aided draughting software.
5) General building services design duties.
1) A competitive salary dependant on experience in the region of £24,300 to £29,000.
4) Private medical insurance
Closing date: 8th March 2017
Please forward all CV’s to the Directors Personal Assistant for consideration.