Post Production Manager Avid
Post Production Manager
Post Production Manager will be working closely with the head of production, managing a team of editors and graphic artists to ensure the smooth running of the post production department.
You will need to ensure all projects include edit and graphics, are delivered to a high standard and to deadline.
Demonstrating exceptional cutting and finishing skills on both long and short form edits using Avid Media Composer in a tapeless environment. Working in a variety of styles to develop high-impact graphics through After Effects.
You will oversee the Post Production workflow, working with the Post Production Co-ordinator to ensure projects are scheduled and necessary elements are provided for the edit.
- To be responsible for the delivery of all post production projects ensuring they are delivered to a high creative and technical standard as well as to deadline
- Reviewing all work that comes out of the department
- Managing the Post Production Co-ordinator to ensure workload is scheduled for the department to meet changing deadlines
- Overseeing the CGI schedule
- Overseeing and providing QA for the delivery of post production projects ensuring they meet the specifications for each delivery point
- Editing a variety of types of projects
- Responsible for the safe keeping off all media and data archive, ensuring regular media management, back-ups and deep archiving to LTO take place. Ensuring regular off-site storage of files
- To assist in the recruitment of new team members and advise on resource requirements for the team.
- Train and mentor members of the team
- To advise and the assist in the shaping of post-production process and policy. Producing policy documents when required
- Fluent in Avid systems and Adobe After Effects & knowledgeable of the Adobe product family
- Understanding DRTV format
- Knowledge of on-lining for broadcast and QC process for broadcast delivery
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates knowledge of current Clearcast and ASA guidelines
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and new post production software
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.