Technical Trainer - Apprentice Delivery (VWG)
Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint multiple Technical Trainers - Apprentice delivery (VWG) to work on-site at a fantastic Training facility based in Milton Keynes.
This is a great time to join our Technical Training team at the VWG National Learning Centre due to a recent £1.8 million investment from VWG towards the expansion of our Technical Training function.
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates from any of the following areas: Experienced Motor Vehicle Technicians, Technical Trainers and Automotive Lecturers.
Develop and Deliver Training Programmes for funded Apprentices to enable them to achieve their NVQ qualification and apprenticeship framework:
- Deliver and assess any additional underpinning knowledge not provided by their workplace
- Deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications & Functional Skills
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as required
- Monitor apprentices’ progress in the other components of their Apprenticeship framework (i.e. any sub contracted delivery)
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organised and dispatched as appropriate in a timely fashion
- Ensure pre course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific and relevant Automotive Technical certificates
Recognised Teaching / Training qualifications - desirable
Strong Automotive Technical experience
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills with a proven track record of imparting skills and learning to others
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK’s leading engineering support services organisation.
Babcock Skills & Learning have a partnership with Volkswagen Group (VWG) and have delivered the Advanced Apprentice Programme and technical training for VWG for the past five years with great success. Our partnership with VWG has recently been extended to include commercial training, administration and network recruitment services
£27,500 - £32,000
37.5 hours per week
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.