A growing property business based in Milton Keynes is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join there team on a permanent basis. Working for a fun team with great job growth with the idea to take on more responsibility as you learn the role and business.
My client is a global Property and Housing business with head office based in Milton Keynes, they have shown strong year on year growth and are looking to continue this as they head into 2017.
This role is a progressive Assistant Accountant position and will have plans to progress into a ready made qualified role in 2-3 years. This role will be a training opportunity and include the following ownership tasks;
- Month end assistance
- Accruals and Pre payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- Margin analysis, verifying costs and analysing percentages for approvals
- Control rebates and price protection
- Maintain system master file integrity
- Manage escalations from Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Procurement relating to your business area
The candidate will be looking to progress there career within a great business and be willing to take on more responsibility as time progresses.
This Assistant Accountant is offering a very competitive salary with full study support, aligned with a lot of extra benefits and a discretionary bonus.