Internal Sales Manager - £30,000 - £40,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
Established market leading industrial supplier is looking to recruit a driven Internal Sales Manager, who is seeking a new challenge after building and managing a successful sales team in a previous role.
The job of the Internal Sales Manager is to be based in the Sutton Coldfield office. The role will involve managing a team of customer services personnel, pro-active new business persons and key account managers. Even though the role is office based there will be a requirement to visit key accounts and support visits Sales and Management Responsibilities:
Lead/manage the sales team through developing and managing a successful sales strategy Overall responsibility for the sales team achieving sales objectives.
- Maintain good customer service from the internal customer service team.
- Implement company short and long term strategy and systems into the sales team
- Work on strategy development with the Marketing Manager Set and implement team targets
- Monitor all sales enquiries which come into the company
- Issue prices and guidance Monitor the information on the company CRM systems looking closely at quotes, enquiries and reports
- Manage the team to store customer data accurately on company CRM system and maintain up to date business records and customer history
- Day to Day management of the sales team Provide accurate sales analysis for management reports and development of the business Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure a smooth running of day-to-day functions