Payroll and Benefits Advisor
Payroll and Benefits Advisor within a large Financial services company based in the City of London.
My client provides a wide range of Financial Services.
The Payroll & Benefits Department
The department currently consists of a team of 9.
Specifically working in a team of 3 with responsibility of paying 1,900 employees.
Making and assisting with manual payments.
Dealing with internal and external queries / customers
Production of standard letters
Liaison with HR Consultants
Production of reports for departments / internal users
Assist with various reconciliations
Cover for work in the team as required
Assist HR team on projects as required
- Working in an Payroll & Benefits role
- Part Qualified / Qualified CIP qualification
- A Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have a minimum of 5GCSE's (Grade C or above) to include English and Maths.
- Experience of a similar environment.
- Well presented and professional in approach
- A flexible approach and able to multi-task with a "can do" attitude is essential.
- Interpersonal communication skills
- A practical problem solver
- Good Team Player
- Be proactive
Technical knowledge / Computer Skills:
High level of numeracy
Oracle (preferable but not essential) but good systems exposure
An organised and methodical approach
Articulate in both written and oral communication
Ability to work without close supervision
Attention to detail is essential
Awareness and ability to work to tight Deadlines
Able to prioritise workloads.
£38,000-£42,000 plus Benefits