We have an interesting and unique role for a global communications training company based in London, who is seeking a highly capable Account Manager to work alongside the Head of Classroom Training. The role is paying £40,000 to £45,000 DOE.Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Day to day responsibility for the smaller clients after a handover from Sales area
- Being on client calls or attend client meetings and work with product team to produce proposals and send to clients
- Work with logistics to assign trainers to client work
- Ensure proactive approach to client management and regular contact is maintained
- Help to manage global consistency of delivery of courses working closely with product
- Work with the clients, trainers and product to create bespoke solutions for training
- Maintain and edit the course content and associated assets for training with product
- Work with Sales and Marketing to find new opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collate trainer feedback and course feedback and use this to constantly improve our content and client relationships
Core Skills required:
- Essential: Microsoft office, client account management tools or Salesforce
- Desirable: Adobe acrobat, Apple Keynote, understanding of Learning Management systems
- Experience in client facing role or working within Learning and Development.
- Polite and well presented.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a positive demeanour, excellent eye for detail, excellent grammar and language skills written and verbal.
- A flexible approach and able to work across time zones.
- Enjoys being part of a team and taking ownership for their tasks.
- Good organisational skills and able to manage their time efficiently
The ideal candidate for the Account Manager role must have excellent communications skills and an interest in Learning and Development, Education and Training. The ability to work in a small or big team plus the ability to learn and grasp new skills is integral. They must be a fast learner and self-motivated.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 16 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!