Administrator - Hertford
An award winning financial planning practice in Hertford is looking to appoint an ambitious individual as an Administrator to work within our small team to provide the two Planners and Senior Paraplanner with comprehensive support for High Net Worth private clients.
- Assisting Senior Paraplanner with investment report preparation;
- Receive and direct incoming calls and enquiries;
- Respond to general enquiries from clients and relevant business partners, answering straightforward questions and referring issues to the appropriate persons;
- Be the welcoming face of the company;
- Offer administrative support to other functional areas throughout the company.
As one of the first points of contact for the company, the ability to effectively communicate with all staff and clients as well as building and nurturing relationships is key.
- Educated to degree level (financial services is preferable, although not mandatory);
- Proficient in handling and processing numerical data;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise, to manage workloads and meet tight deadlines and service standards;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Highly detailed and a sense of discretion with sensitive information;
- IT literate: good Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills and the ability to learn and use industry specific software as required;
- Fluent in English;
- Welcoming, cheerful disposition with a good sense of humour;
- Flexible, dependable team player, willing to contribute outside their own specific role when necessary;
- Demonstrative ability to use own initiative, to work unsupervised and to complete tasks;
- Proactive, 'can do’ approach to all responsibilities, demonstrating a keen attention to detail;
- Professional and approachable, on the phone and in person;
- Practical and creative approach to problem solving: able to demonstrate continuous improvement and helpful ideas and suggestions;
- Willingness to multi task, and to broaden skills and knowledge;
- The role will provide an opportunity to progress with assistance and mentoring to achieve progressive financial services qualifications.