The Field Service Engineer is responsible for is to provide technical support to both internal and external customers on all of the Company's products and services in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
1. The workshop and field repair of the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
2. The preventative maintenance and commissioning of the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
3. The workshop and field battery replacement for the complete range of the Company's power protection products.
4. The written, verbal and telephone support of all of the Company's internal and external customers.
5. Ensuring that themselves and all company assets are well cared for and capable of being presented to the Company's customers at all times.
6. The timely and accurate completion of all departmental, company and appropriate customer paperwork and administration documents.
7. Being regularly available for participation in the Company's on-call rota.
8. The appropriate and professional response to all requests for assistance (whether formally on-call or not).
9. Assisting the Field Service Manager in the day to day operation of the department.
In addition to the above the Field Service Engineer is required to comply with all and any reasonable requests made by the Operations Director or one of the Company Directors in his absence.
Relationships and Contacts:
* Service Supervisor
* Field Service technicians
* Service Supervisors
* Field Service Manager
* Service Coordinator
External Business Relationships
* End Users
* BTEC or City & Guild Electrical and Electronics
* Preferred HNC Electrical and Electronics
* Experience in Field Service preferred
* Experience in UPS or Inverters preferred