Junior Finance Analyst
My Client a Leading Construction Business in London is looking for an Junior Finance Analyst to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Junior Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Review with project leaders of project plans and performance
- Maintenance of the project plans and project profitability reporting within the project accounting system
- Reconciliation and review of staffing projections prepared by HR with project plans;
- Analysis of staff utilisation rates and the accuracy of cost rates and intra company charge rates;
- Developing and refining financial processes, procedures and policies
- Assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and three year plans;
- Liaison with department heads for budgets for IT, training and marketing.
- Assistance to the financial controller in preparation of management accounts and financial statements for the practices entities in the UK and overseas and liaison with auditors and external accountants as required
- Tax planning and coordination of international tax liabilities to minimise the company's exposure coordinating with tax advisers abroad where necessary
- Maintain the financial software, including training, implementing and monitoring controls, testing and updates
- Regular ad-hoc reporting including provision of information to stakeholders and for new business proposals
Successful candidates will have experience a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Finance Analyst, more specifically with cost reporting and preparation of annual budgets. Candidates will be working towards ACCA / CIMA qualification.