IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst - Wimbledon - £27,000
Fresh off the press is this opportunity to work for a legal 500 firm. Due to growth within the business our client is seeking an experienced IT Engineer to join their already 5 strong Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Providing 1st and 2nd line support to circa 500 users.
* Working to resolve helpdesk queries over the phone and in person, equipment configuration, back up maintenance and software installation.
* The role may also require dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
The candidate should:
* Be proficient in supporting Windows 7 and Office upto 2010;
* Have a solid experience in day-to-day administration of Active Directory and GPO and MS Exchange 2010 (creating mailboxes, managing permissions etc.);
* Be experienced in supporting case management systems - ideally candidates would have experience in supporting LexisNexis VisualFiles;
* Have networking experience - patching, knowledge of DNS/DHCP;
* Ideally experience of VMware
* Be proficient in Desktop and Laptop PC hardware and software (Windows updates, Anti-Virus etc.) maintenance as well as building/imaging PCs.
Candidates should ideally have at least one year's previous experience of working within a professional services environment.
If you are a team player and can do the above requirements. Apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.