Primary Care Accountant
- Job Title: Primary Care Accountant
- AFC Band: 7
- Organisation: NHS Primary Care Trust
- Contract Length: Initial 3-6 Months
- Daily Rate: £180-220 per day
- Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a transitioning NHS Primary Care Trust who require an interim Primary Care Accountant to provide immediate support across a number of key projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an NHS Accountant with strong technical Excel skills who is looking to broaden their skill set and challenge themselves in new areas.
- NHS Primary Care Trust
- Strong commissioning finance background
- GP Practice Reporting (financial reports and GP queries)
- Technical Skills (Excel data manipulation, pivot tables, V-look ups)
- Part Qualified Accountant
- QIPP Schemes (monitoring, tracking and reporting)
- Financial Modelling (supporting business cases)
- Operating Plan (financial reporting, spreadsheet maintenance)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing financial reports, handling GP queries, monitoring commissioning expenditure
- Costing and financial modelling for GP contracts
- Monitored and reported on GP payments
- GMS and PMS contracts
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on the progress of QIPP schemes
- Financial modelling and reporting to support business cases
- Maintaining spreadsheet models, monitoring data output and automating reporting, updating records
- Ad-hoc projects and duties where required
- Supporting substantive staff in the transition of services to the CSU
The trust is looking to interview potential candidates to start ASAP.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com