Associate Building Surveyor - Residential - Central London
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor to join one of the global leaders In Real Estates Residential Building Consultancy team.
The successful candidate will be Chartered Building Surveyor with previous experience of working to an exceptional standard, either purely within residential surveys or a surveyor looking to specialise. This consultancy are looking for someone who has a professional, competent approach together with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the highest specification properties in the Southern England.
The role will comprise a mixture of professional, project management and project work including the following:-
Building surveys and pre-purchase advice;
- Project management and contract administration;
- Defects analysis and building pathology;
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and the role of principal designer;
- Party walls; dilapidations, and landlord and tenant advice;
- Production of specifications and architectural drawings for refurbishment and new build schemes;
- Proven ability in client facing roles;
- To assist the department head in raising the profile of the residential building consultancy team both within the business and to external clients, both new and old;
- To assist with marketing and business generation.
This role provides the opportunity to work in the Central London office. The work load is predominantly around London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire although this is flexible depending on location.
Salary - £55,000 - £70,000 D.O.E (Neg)
Location - London