A market-leading organisation are looking for an experienced self-motivated and results-driven Marketing Manager to take shape of their marketing strategy and drive the marketing function forward.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Development and execution of the annual multi-channel marketing strategy.
• Developing targeted marketing campaigns and provide reports on the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Working cross functionally with product and sales teams to shape the marketing strategy.
• Development of social media strategy and website development.
• Develop strong consumer insights, market research and competitor analysis to plan and shape future campaigns with recommendations.
• Attendance of trade shows and exhibitions.
• Creation of offline marketing literature and materials.
• Budget management.
Requirements for Role:
• Possess excellent communication, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Is analytical, results-focussed, with excellent attention to detail.
• 5 years' minimum experience in a marketing managerial position.
If you believe you've got the skills and experience to match the above, and feel you'd be able to hit-the-ground in this position, please don't hesitate to contact me to find out more about the role and organisation today!